INSURANCE CONDITION REPORT
A Boat Condition Report is the best way to ensure your boat is safe and compliant with safety rules and regulations before hitting the water.This report is accepted by major insurers for policy renewal.
Often boats are not used for lengthy periods and various safety, electrical & mechanical items can become a problem when you least expect, right before your next adventure.Our inspections are carried by highly trained Marine Inspectors that follow strict marine procedures.
WHAT WE INSPECT?
Our Boat Condition Report will functionally test and check all your boat’s systems including:
- Safety Equipment
- Engine Systems
- Battery & Electrical Systems
- Hull & Fittings Condition
Benefits of a Insurance Condition Report
- Prepare your boat for the season ahead
- Peace of mind when heading out on the water – increased safety and reliability
- Fully understand what needs to be attended to prior to your next boating trip
- Highlights any defects – small and major
- Review of safety equipment, batteries, electrical, switches, trailer condition, free operation of steering and engine controls, pumps, hull condition etc
- Avoid breakdowns on the water or while towing the boat
- Avoid fines for being non-compliant with local marine safety regulations whilst on the water
- Condition Reports can be used for insurance purposes with most major insurers.