REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD INSPECT YOUR BOAT
Safety always comes first. Buying a second-hand boat can be risky, ensuring all aspects of the boat are safe & compliant is a must.
AVOID A BAD INVESTMENT
Our inspectors often find expensive problems that change the scenario of the sale, from bargain to nightmare.
PEACE OF MIND
Rest assured you and your family will be safe on the water, and your boat will give you enjoyment for years to come.
BENEFITS OF A BOAT CONDITION REPORT
DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT HEREsample report
- Understand the true condition of the boat you are buying.
- Make a good investment.
- Remove the emotion and excitement and deal only with the facts.
- Make an informed and intelligent decision.
- Gives you peace of mind when heading out on the water.
- Negotiate better and allow for the cost to rectify any defects.
- The Report will get you insurance ready.
- If you are buying from a Dealer, it is wise to request an Inspection before finalising the deal.
- Increased safety and reliability for you, your family and friends.
BOAT CONDITION REPORT FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES
"The inspector, Wayne was very knowledgeable and thorough. I booked the inspection, not because I am buying or selling the boat but purely to get a health report of my boat. I want peace of mind that when I go out on the water, I will get out and back safely and reliably."
"A very knowledgeable and comprehensive review of my boat with friendly staff. Will be going back in the future as I'm sure they will be willing to help with any problems I might have. Thanks once again."
"Great team, easy to deal with and will go above and beyond with both inspection and advice. First time customer very impressed, highly recommend their services and could save you money and avoid some future headaches."
"Had an Outboard inspected by Seaworthy Inspections in Melb. that I was interested in buying, as I am in Adelaide. Thoroughly recommend anyone looking at doing the same to ring these guys. Thanks Michael, Dan & Robert for your great work & quick time in getting me a detailed report. (you guys made the task easy.)"