REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD INSPECT YOUR BOAT
Safety always comes first. Buying a second-hand boat can be risky, ensuring all aspects of the boat are safe & compliant is a must.
AVOID A BAD INVESTMENT
Our inspectors often find expensive problems that change the scenario of the sale, from bargain to nightmare.
PEACE OF MIND
Rest assured you and your family will be safe on the water, and your boat will give you enjoyment for years to come.
BENEFITS OF A BOAT CONDITION REPORT
DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT HEREsample report
- Understand the true condition of the boat you are buying.
- Make a good investment.
- Remove the emotion and excitement and deal only with the facts.
- Make an informed and intelligent decision.
- Gives you peace of mind when heading out on the water.
- Negotiate better and allow for the cost to rectify any defects.
- The Report will get you insurance ready.
- If you are buying from a Dealer, it is wise to request an Inspection before finalising the deal.
- Increased safety and reliability for you, your family and friends.
LOCATIONS WE SERVICE
mobile marine surveyors
Our Marine Surveyors team can go to your home, workplace, storage location or even dealership to inspect your boat or the boat you wish to purchase, sell or insure.